PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

samfiodiving4,080 Posts. 1820 10/10/23 10:36 Post #:...

1. 12,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    samfiodiving4,080 Posts. 1820 10/10/23 10:36 Post #: 70262024

“Guys over my journey on HC i like to think th ok at i have always tried to be open honest sometimes contraversial in my thoughts, but i can honestly say hand on heart i have always IMHO always tried to act in the best interest of both mine and shareholders interests and give back what i have learned and recieved from some very knowledgable people here on HC Yes i have crossed swords over the journey with various posters here, but it has,
    i hope always been with a mutual respect On saying that i would like to apologise to all members barring one on here for my latest Rant

it really is not me to carry on in this way i woke up this morning not feeling very good about myself I have been trying to deal with an irrational poster that makes no sense what so ever and in turn i feel myself going down that same track for the first time HATE is coming to mind i feel i am being consumed and i to am becoming irrational and i dont like where it is going

.So for the time being i am going to tap out for a while GL to 99% of you here.”
    —————//

And your recent post says this

“The best thing he ever did giving me that
    mental breakdown
    that I supposedly had”

Sam.. your own words
    i don't make up stories

Why are you back on this don't
    if your content with your” enviroment where bullying others and outlandish rubbish is not tolerated”

Yet you come here and just reading your posts: nothing has changed .. your anger towards Itsa is still the same using abusive language ( which you have been for the past 5 years)

Please show me one post where I have posted abusive words describing you.. you will not find one .
    Look at your last 7 posts .. full of abuse and belittling Itsa and others on this thread.

Your one angry man who hates anyone who goes against you..
    You sulk.. use abusive language.

Now your recruiting.. I’m sure notawombat is an adult and has a mind of his own.

Sam: exit this thread and be at peace’s:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.