PER 1.23% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Agreed on the no gaps plse from here Lockitt... but after my...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Agreed on the no gaps plse from here Lockitt... but after my small 6.8c order is filled

this is clearly one of the bigger and critical boxes on CGs fridge list that gas been ticked off and this is why she is on board.... like I have said time and again .. she is the reason for my faith in the end result here ... we only get one shot and she is doing a damm fine job of her origonal statement of purpose of mitigating the risks, which is exactly what JH has now said in this interview ... 2 critical aspects to this with first being massive derisk of operational risk and he at the end states "dramatic 2nd half" ,which supports the comment he made in one of his first presos, where I thought it interesting he felt that confident enough to say this would be a huge year for investors ... it really struck me just how strongly he put that ..

so, given JHs comments today about them being ready to partner from NOW, or not, given they have cash well into 2025, and the hosts comment himself "BIG milestones and BIG CATALYSTS, I do now feel that this derisking event could be a catalyst to see investors start to take an interest with some upward pressure on the SP, particualry for anyone wanting to see a return by Jul next year devoid of thr 50 % CGT... if a buyer could just plse fill my small 6.8c order first before we take off as there is now not many boxes left on CGs fridge to do list and they are the big ones

Good luck to everyone from here in .. very exciting

dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $29.93K 365K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45691 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 44030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.