PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey Lockitt,Thinking about your penultimate para about dh...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Hey Lockitt,

Thinking about your penultimate para about dh pollies. While most of us automatically think Putin, Trump, Biden etc, I cant stop thinking about our own who are continually espousing the need for Australia to do all sorts of economic stupidity to get to zero emissions ASAP.
    While I am a believer in climate change, I understand Australia produces a very small fraction of one percent of world greenhouse gas emissions so until China and India, and to a lesser extent USA, get their act together, nothing we do here is going to prevent the huge bushfires, floods and soaring temperatures that the world is experiencing presently. Global warming is just that...... a global issue. The Pacific Islands will not be safer from inundation because of any action we take. True that there may well be a very small local effect in Australia if we achieve 100% renewables, but that's about all until China and India get moving.
    I've stuck my neck out here and accept that many will disagree but I have been longing to put my views "out there". (my dear wife wont let me write letters to the press!).
    I tried to find another HC thread suitable but couldn't find one.........apologies for being off topic.

Go ATH YOU BEAUTY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $66.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $10.50K 136.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5919 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 67747 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.