PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

per-chart, page-844

1. 8,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    G'day Dory.

Not having a go at anyone here but I do feel that the pattern needs to get a little tighter yet before breaking out to the upside.
    Volume is still very ordinary in my opinion.

I know that this will piss many off, but there are still far too many unfilled gaps for my liking.
    A final clean-up in this area would be a very welcome sight in my opinion.
    There are so many small gaps as well as a couple of relatively large ones that it is all a bit of a dog's breakfast at the moment.

Someone asked me about unfilled gaps and I have just not gotten around to it as yet to give them an answer.

The sell off by Platinum really put a cat among the pigeons and rooted a lot of theories and charts.
    But that is their right ( Platinum that is ) and they have stumped up the money at times when we were somewhat desperate.

"He who holds the gold makes the rules".
    I just wish they had held it a little longer. lol

We will get there soon but I would just like to see it hold a little for a clean up of gaps, and for the psychological benefit of the coming new year in a couple of weeks.
    Remember a pull back creates a buying opportunity for many.

I have to go for a "Fasting blood test" in the morning and my wife is in the kitchen cooking herself some waffles and icecream with maple syrup.
    Pure torture.

GLTAH

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.