PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

All this talk about "fireworks starting soon" reminds me of when...

1. 8,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    All this talk about "fireworks starting soon" reminds me of when I was a kid in the 1950's and we were allowed by our government to have fireworks nights.

So a few kids lost an eye or a finger but that only toughened us up.

Every year we would start building a bonfire, months early, with anything that would burn so we could run around like mad things and throw crackers at everyone.
    The dogs were very nervous but usually went off to hide after about the first three explosions.
    There was no need for roadside rubbish collections as it all went up in smoke on one night per year.

The smell of gunpowder hung in the air for a couple of days.
    It was glorious.

The danger was always that a cracker, or wayward spark, would land accidentally in your cracker box that was storing your hoard of fireworks setting everything off in one massive explosion.

It was spectacular at the time but it meant that your entertainment for the night was over in one foul swoop.
    No other bugger would share their crackers with you then and so you went and sat with the oldies for the rest of the night.

The next day you could ride your bike around the area and check out all the buildings that had burnt down.

The problem I am having is that just like "cracker night" back then, "fireworks" never seemed to come around in a timely manner and we were always waiting for the day that we had been anticipating for ages.

The problem here at HC is that the people pretending to know how to read the PER charts only seem to pick out one small indicator without checking any other indicators, such as volume, which in the case of PER is pathetic at the moment, before making a feel good prediction that gets them lots of ticks, but comes to nothing.
    The majority of days are down days so that is no damn good.

About three aligned indicators is what we need and they ain't there at the moment.

My much awaited "cup and handle" has pretty much broken down thanks to Platinum.
    That's the share business I suppose. I had so much hope for it.

There is still tomorrow and Monday I suppose, when a good announcement could pop up, but I won't be hanging by the katroonies waiting .

The beauty of this method is that they can make the same prediction again in another two weeks and their followers fall for it again. Rinse and repeat.

I am only taking the p&%s out of a few posters because they did the same to me.
    Nothing personal.

Good luck everyone, we will get there one cracker night I promise.

Fill those gaps.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.