PER 1.88% 7.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

per-chart, page-937

1. 8,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Pkeno07.

I know, and I am sure you are also, that it often takes several indicators to signal a change in a stock's price.

I am always checking gaps as I have found that they are a quick indicator that the buyers are getting a little ahead of themselves.

What has been getting my goat of late is that many posters have little knowledge of PER, or the general market, and just follow other "gurus" without knowing what is really happening. They then chime in to bag me because they feel it will earn them brownie points with their mates.

Pennants and triangles are great indicators as the price gets squeezed down into the point and has to break one way or the other. Just be ready to buy or bail when it does.

I know we are on what should be a strong winner with PER, but as they say, there can be "many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." I have had my fair share of those I will tell you.

Because of the "pile on" that I have experienced when just trying to caution punters, quiet vicious some of it, I decided to have a little fun with the punters and it has been fun I must admit. They bite so bloody easily.

Thanks for your post P and I hope we all make money, lots of money, and bring some relief to the family's so terribly affected by this insidious disease.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $70.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $66.20K 831.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 216590 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 24573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.