PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Bluesky. I just report what I see in the chart and Dory is...

1. 8,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Bluesky.

I just report what I see in the chart and Dory is looking more longer term I think, and he is a little over enthusiastic waiting for something that may take a fair while.
    He will be correct sooner or later we all hope, but I am looking more day to day at the moment so that people who want to buy can get the best price.

The other thing is that I feel it is going to take some sort of catalyst to get the sp to break out.
    The chart is very positive and I am not concerned going forward, but we may have to wait a little while yet.

We are getting good positive broker support that PER is in a long term upward trend, so maybe everyone should just sit back and just wait as we are unlikely to be able to buy much cheaper if everything stays on track.

I have been having a bit of fun as I was initially told that I had no idea what I was talking about.
    I just wanted to show that I do.

We are in a field that can quickly turn to shite if something untoward was to happen with the trials.

I could tell you some hard luck stories that have happened to me with spec shares, but I hate to see grown adults cry. lol.

If you want to buy then my unqualified advice would be to do so, and hold, but that is on the understanding that it is unqualified advice.

GLTAH

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.