PER 1.32% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

per-chart, page-260

1. 8,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    A few gaps filled this morning hey?

The posters among you who have become rather nasty towards me can take a run and jump.

I tried to protect your capital by telling you my thoughts on what the charts were saying but because they do not align with your "pie in the sky" ramblings then you become nasty as if it is my fault.
    I only relate what I see in the charts. This can vary greatly from one chartist to another because it is a personal interpretation
    In my case over about 50 years in the market.

I don't consider myself even half good with charts but there are certain signs on charts that I do not ignore.
    Gaps up are one of them.

I posted my thoughts before the events in order to help try to save investors money and stress as there is nothing worse than buying and find almost immediately that you could have bought 10% cheaper.

Most of you would be too lazy to learn about charts and prefer to simply follow the feel good posts while bagging anyone who disagrees with your dreams.

Every company director I have met will tell you that HC is where the "sheeple go to get clipped."
    Ain't that right!

There are some great contributors such as Itsa, Wise one, and a hand-full of others who actually do investigate a stock, and they know who I mean, but others just look for "up ticks" without having any idea about what they are spruiking.

I don't care about "up ticks". My ego is not that fragile.

That's it from me, I will just keep to myself on this stock.

I have a good parcel and I am hopeful of great success but I will still keep a eye on the charts.

The question regarding " what is this cup you are on about" says it all regarding the knowledge of the writer.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $18.25K 237.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18038 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ 59548
Last updated 15.20pm 10/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.