PER 6.90% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

So much bickering over the last 2 daysWe are now in the final...

1. 17,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1329
    So much bickering over the last 2 days

We are now in the final days of March with full recruitment imminent (be it this month or early next as some have suggested)

The 6-mth clock then starts ticking re: dosage of THAT final patient.

Also - some ridiculous commentary lately regarding the SP moving higher on 'nothing' - that sort of commentary tells me that those people have zero understanding of how the stock market works

We have a $Billion Blockbuster drug potential & the Yes/No on this monster milestone will be revealed 6 months post the last patient being dosed or so

As time passes & we get closer to that inflection point, people begin to speculate that we either will or will not pass

It is THIS which leads the market higher, the passing of time (or the reduction of time to the deadline).

People judge for themselves based on a number of factors including, but not limited to:
    - Existing results from Phase 2A
    - Anecdotes from patients voluntarily continuing treatment after their initial dosing period has ended
    - Other tells which may be out there

I said from the day which I re-bought in to PER that ticks here or there, for me, will be meaningless as we get much closer to the end of the dosing period for our Final patient.

Happy Investing (& please stop bickering)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.006(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $154.2K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33824 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 275242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.