PER 0.00% 7.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Imp,Does it really matter, these minimal share movements do...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Imp,
    Does it really matter, these minimal share movements do nothing for the SP, but they do cause annoyance, but is the annoyance that they are these small parcels or just that we (and at other times, other companies) are just sitting there in the doldums?

It makes no difference to you or me if bots are doing this.

As for the Mum's and Dad's being only able to buy in at $500 minimums, that is not always correct.
    If one is already holding more than $500 in a company, they can buy more, of any amount in the same company....dependent on the broker enabling that.

There are time that I've got $200 that I want to throw in.....Or I want to even up the numbers of my portfolio so do a small buy to make it round numbers.

My kids do at times, buy whatever amount in PER that their 'Can Recycling' money will buy them, or their part-time/after school job. (No brokerage).

It's annoying to see multiple, mini trades happening, but it's only that, annoying, it doesn't have any real effect.
    But there is not, and should not be something to limit ALL from participating.

It's a market, it's to trade. In almost anywhere else (retail), there is no minimum to buy something.

ie, going to a general retail 'superMARKET', you're not forced to buy 100 bananas, just because you want one.

Imagine a retail bank saying 'you can only make deposits in $500 amounts or more'. Or even worse....'you can only withdraw amounts of $500 or more' from a non-specific account.

If anything, the BOT movements are indicative that someone, somewhere is keeping an eye on what is happening with the stock - there's life in us yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $7.849K 109.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 108899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.