PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Maximus,I previously suggested that the deal could come from...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Hi Maximus,
    I previously suggested that the deal could come from someone who sees the opportunity to move into the Duchenne space rather than a current player. In one way that would be surprising because we often talk about the opportunity for combination therapy with dystrophin restoration drugs. In reality there are not a lot of current players in DMD albeit there is a 800 pound gorilla in the room who would probably only want the US rights leaving the rest of the world dangling.

Will PER decide to - as you say - lock the farm down with a solid global partnership deal. It could be with a pharma or biotech who either wants to move into DMD or orphan disease indications more generally speaking or sees the opportunity for ATL1102 as a novel anti-inflammatory drug in multiple disease indications including MS and long Covid.

I did recently ask a question along similar lines to the one that you have posed. After the event I wasn't sure whether the answer that I was given referred to DMD in particular or the anti-inflammatory market. Nonetheless, it appeared to me that partnerships are difficult things to manage and you either want the perfect match or only a couple but not several and certainly not one deal for every disease indication.

The current focus, however, appears to be to execute one deal before the data from the Phase IIb is available to allow the partners sufficient time to work together to prepare a compelling submission for the upcoming meeting with the FDA. If the data is positive it will be a submission for accelerated approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $134.7K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99278 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 122500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ 70281
Last updated 15.51pm 07/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.