PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thanks Uboy,Its certainly not far fetched for Big Pharma to want...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Thanks Uboy,
    Its certainly not far fetched for Big Pharma to want to move into the DMD space. Case in point is the Roche acquisition of the Ex-US rights to SRP-9001. There too, it was a case of Sarepta finding a suitable partner which I absolutely think is the guiding principle for the PER board.

The big takeaway for me from questions that I asked is that a suitable partner is one who is totally committed to taking ATL1102 forward as opposed to buying the rights and placing the drug low on the list of priorities. Returning to the Roche acquisition, I note that analysts commenting on that deal said that Roche was a suitable partner because of their global reach, commercial presence and regulatory expertise.

From my reading, suitability is not satisfied by the size of the upfront but...global reach, commercial presence and regulatory expertise. Mind you, the upfront that Roche paid made it mind boggling to boot. I'm going to add to the criteria list, an ironclad commitment to bring the drug expeditiously to market. The very fact that we are talking in this vein presupposes that the suitable partner is probably not a mid cap such as in the case of Arcadia and and its licencing deal with Neuren.

Could also be barking up the wrong tree and its really the gorilla in the room.

I also imagine at this stage that the deal is all about DMD. So, what about other indications? The prospective and highly motivated partner may not be talking about it but I'm pretty sure they are reading the scientific literature just like we have been doing for the past couple of years and finding out that CD49d is implicated in just about every inflammatory condition. And, then there is the data pack in MS but knowing that the sweet spot may be 25-50mg and not 200mg.
    Last edited by waynesworld: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $134.7K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99278 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 122500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ 70281
Last updated 15.51pm 07/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.