PER 1.32% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

@Dave Down Under Dave - I think I love you! The amount of...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    @Dave Down Under

Dave - I think I love you!

The amount of constant contradictions from that poster is unbelievable.

PER is highly likely to peak and dip between now and the read-out.

Why? - Because we all know, that even though the trial has been ongoing so far for 9 months, the 6 month time clock hasn't even started ticking yet. That will happen with the recruitment and dosing of that last precious boy....and how I can't wait for him to join the trial.

But until then, we need to sit patiently, either stay in or get out, and that is a decision that each and every investor needs to make for themselves.

For me.....I've got buy orders in to pick up in the dips, but I've also been doing some small top-up buys in this range, in the event that something takes off.

The reality is, that to buy now, at either $0.08 or at $0.095, or at $0.06 makes close to no difference in the future if we do have the goods that we believe that we have.

As for me, I don't put in more than I can afford, but I've been here now for around 13 years, and hoping that finally we are on the home stretch.

Yes, I completely agree that new posters visiting the PER thread need to be very aware of the blatant BS that is posted by some people, and those that post with their own agenda in mind.

Once again Dave - thank you for writing what you wrote.

Looking forward for the next update saying that recruitment has been completed and that 6 months stop-watch starts ticking.

Now I'll go back to where all the 'disbelievers' (as we've been referred to before) congregate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $18.25K 237.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18038 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ 59548
Last updated 15.20pm 10/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.