CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

per, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: commodities boom next few years hot lead ? What else would u expect them to tell u haha? SERIOUS credibility problems for mine re Kazakstan.

Reckon China wants to buy from Oz and only needs some political assurances we wont be bickering amongst ourselves to commit gungho. Doint forget also US, India and Euroland planned nuke-power expansions on the drawing board.

Also consider the perilous state of the AUD (IMO). Therein lies a natural failsafe as I have been musing all along in the Ark Compass theory. AUD/USD has come up from around 0.47 to 0.82 high this wave and struggling to hold 0.75 level even at current gold and metal price highs. Surprising? A 50% tech retrace in a domestic economic slump / housing slump / commodities price pause environment could IMO easily take us back to 50% retrace level circa 0.65 .... or even 62% back to 0.60. Or even worse, what if we r toying with new downtrend? Our GDP/CAD level is even worse than Uncle Sam's and deteriorating (?) .... a minor point being conveniently ignored at.

I know what I'd rather be holding and in what geographic location. We just gotta make the right political moves and sure looks like we are on the right path so far as CMR is concerned. But most of all, lets not forget CMR price wrt to lilkley coming earnings rate. Sheesh, whilst most talk in terms of PE 10 for midcaps, reckon we are sitting at PE <1 on say, 2008/9 oxides/U combo likelihood if the politicos say yeah ......... and thats at current metal prices .... not at Hot Lead's K-C tsunami, which I too subscribe to.

As I said, I know what I'd rather be in. And our super funds aint gonna be preferring Kazakstan for our hard -earned in preference over local. Reckon I am being a bit conservative assigning only a PE 10 "rating" when we would still be looking at subsequent sulphides development from "nil value" start. I'll stick with Oz ta.

IMBOOC .... and how im playing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.