GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

perceptions arent realities, page-5

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Well said timely.

There is a slide in the 2008 company ann's that shows 3 wells in the Napville Dome project. Those wells are D&L 1, D&L 3 and Desiree. If people are doing their research they would not be one bit surprised at any of the ann's released this week and can have confidence that the GGE mgt have a plan and are doing everything possible to be successful. I have every confidence in our ngt and the top shareholders who have remained supportive of and have much more at stake than me and probably most here on HC.

This is a junior exploration/producer O&G company but it has delivered consistently good quarterlies, an operating profit in 2012 and have a fully funded 6 well campaign underway which is a credit to the company and has taken many years to get in motion. By my calc's and imo there should be $2m in the bank in Dec and a quarter income $400k greater than outflows. How many others can currently boast this achievement?

Take this with a grain of salt. It is my opinion and nothing more. Everyone is entitled to a view and I don't care what happens to the share price on a daily or weekly basis.

Carrera should repost his GGE mood chart and we can all have another laugh.

Well done MF and team and Thankyou for your efforts. Have a great day everyone and have some patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $150 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2388091 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2210728 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.