PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Perceptions, Assumptions, Questions, etc

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Clear & calm thinking is never a disservice - instead it is always an advantage. Yet it is often absent &/or elusive in times of stress. It seems that in the history of PHK/PET (possibly more so than at other times) it is a time for shareholders to clearly think rather than feel.
    Shareholders’ responses to recent announcements, SP behaviour, etc ought be carefully considered (ie thought through) rather than be emotional reactions. Clear thinking is surely aided by avoiding assumptions and resisting pre-judgements (although both come far too easily & quickly).
    Clear thinking is also greatly assisted by asking well crafted questions & attempting to discern if the responses received indeed answer the question/s asked (or simply side-step them). This process is necessary not only in classrooms, courtrooms, business, forensic investigations, etc but also in on-line forums such as HC.
    Like others on HC I initially bought into this stock when it was under or about 5cents Over the years I have owned PHK/PET in a few entities. It is also true to say that I currently have a reasonable holding of PET (however now only in one entity). BUT it would be an assumption to consider that my current holding has a cost base in any way related to the initial purchase. I have completely sold out of the stock a few times (despite holding it as an investor rather than a trader). On no occasions did I dispose of the stock due to lack of confidence - but rather due to a variety of personal reasons. The same could be the same for others. Although I remain well above water my profit (should I decide to sell @ the current SP) would not be anything like it would be if I had have been able to hold the initial purchase/s.
    Whilst this is not advice but merely the expression of a personal opinion ... it is my view to think clearly and hold one’s nerve during the current volatility. I have no intention of selling & intend to continue holding for the long term - God Willing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.