WEB 0.33% $8.98 webjet limited

perculiar, page-15

1. 471 Posts.
    re: re:webjet scottaru

i tend to disagree with you, presuming you are saying that the service that webjet provides and the like will be redundant.

i am not goin to outlandishly state that WEB is the service, because there are several out there right now.

anyway to the point:

this kind of service provides a summary of all the options available (eg airlines). that is a lot easier for people than visiting all the airlines website and summarising the results yourself.

the "middle man" will make some commission but it will not be as much as face to face interaction.

lotsofhotel.com.au will also allow WEB to diversify...

if you need to look at the future, don't literally look to the future. look at europe, asia and US where airline competition is at its max. most people depend on these kind of online services to summarise the options.

AUS currently only has virgin, qantas, jetstar..others?
    when/if we start getting more airlines in, competition will be fierce and consumers will want the best and cheapest. and they want to access this information as easy as they can. (this is even more important when you look at hotels!)

where all this leaves WEB? I have no idea... but some service with a semi catchable domain will reap the rewards.

please place imho where appropiate. also apologies for the waffle. also i am probably wrong, but thats how i see things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.98
Change
-0.030(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.505B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.06 $9.06 $8.95 $11.79M 1.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5381 $8.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.00 1178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.