WEB 0.33% $8.98 webjet limited

perculiar, page-19

1. 296 Posts.
    re: re:webjet My problem with scottaru's analysis is that he assumes people are like him. Sure some people will go and access multiple web sites for multiple airlines, hotel providers, car rental etc. but lots of people like the convenience of going to one place.

In reality you'e always been able to go direct to airlines and get the same price but I think scottaru would find that most people don't, internet access makes it slightly more convenient but not a whole lot if you have to go to multiple sites.

My main reason for disagreeing with him though is that the evidence is against him, if you listen to boardroom radio they are getting 80% of their business from repeat custom. Clearly people like it, regardless of whether you think they should.

Also volumes continue to go up greatly in a tight market (i.e. they continue to attract custom) and their website not gets more hits than FlightCentre now.

I think webjet is a succesful business model because the evidence tends to support it rather than whether I would use them myself, in fact I probably wouldn't but I can see the value of this to others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.98
Change
-0.030(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.505B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.06 $9.06 $8.95 $11.79M 1.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5381 $8.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.00 1178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.