KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

Dear blackthe inly advantage to reveal by hour all we do is...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear black

the inly advantage to reveal by hour all we do is exactly people can verify you are not “selling news” according with your personal interest.

i wrote i bought at 1.005 enthusiastic with the “chairman announcement, and in few days i could smell the selling was on.
    i saw the share at 1.06-1.08 and i sold a big lot (at least big to ne - 300,000 shares at 1.025 ,making a healthy (in spite so
    shy, profit of 1%

i wrote. Better 1 % up than 5% down

here we are breaking0.95 !!! Towards 0.88 at first step and 0.77 at second and 0.50 at third.

the chart the speeches should slow down their voices and respect the evidence.

but this us happening last 5 years . Nothing new.

every week few thousands leave the bank towards a board with proven record of dont deliver anything for shareholders.

their end is pretty close.

with such performance i believe this us their last agm.

the funds probably dont want play down because can be inverted risk . As much sucessfull they are dropping higher a chance of an hostile rake over.

meaning , at that stage they want just leave the company or ellected somebody that can make them make money

again and again im reading texts like “ the board is doing their best and the decisions are not in their hands@

amazing pretty amazing still have a clap audience that blame third parties for the completely poor and absolutely tragy-comic management.

big team huge actions , wages of high qualified people , but they do in practical terms zilt !

shame and as much the times goes more people reslize what is going on.

not first time some smart guys manage a company as a private enterprise.

the nepotism is just the top of iceberg. People with no history of sucessfull performance in charge if deals and negociations.

the marketing i repeat “ad nauseum” dont exist is exactly the area that could help with new commers every month after road shows. But the board is too good to listen , they are too dmary isnt it ?

the list the chairman presented as “alternative” should be
    implemented or “especulate” in legal ways . But they dont know how to do . They prefer to hide themselves behind so many excuses , inclusive a ridiculous of legality when if course nobody ask to do anything ilegal.

now , that a serious way down started from1.10 to 0.95 and that after such “ we are pleased to announce” ( and they announced nothing.

the “iminent.” That they erase without a public apologies shows a little bit the kind if people we are dealing.

a little modesty and “mea culpa” could be much more sympathetic than just pretend never “iminent” was said.

.the Peregrino photo shows again how “ilegal” is a relative word. That should. E forbidden because that really misleads the market !

say you are preparing a relevant buy back not !!!

shameless and day after day the entire enterprise will come to a important and crucial sittuation if they dont find an asset to buy (and cover their millionaires wages) or they didn’t find anybody to merge.

just a buy back will not save them...

cato

(and yes, the ones that curse me when i buy and change the view in few days, more snd more all people see how its correct “dont trust” , because they have zero market support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.92 $1.85 $18.66M 9.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11055 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 144289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.