XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

an update of yesterdays SPI charts ....the horozontal condition...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    an update of yesterdays SPI charts ....
    the horozontal condition of yesterdays market had traders go fishin ..and we found those prices that john west rejects ..what a great sell that was very late in the day.
    Now according to my reference points we have posted a slightly bearish tone to things that is not yet comfirmed, remember the markets contition ...sideways..and we need to break the shackels , perhaps there is not enough short inventory yet in the market to give it a good push , but its a possibility never the less.
    We all have a natural fear of the unknown I guess , and we try to consol our fear by atempting to make some sense of it all , what I have been trying to show over the past week or so is that I base all my trades on what I can see , and nothing else , sure I read alot of industry related stuff, and we can all be greatfull to PJ for giving us great links.
    but at the end of the day Ill I have to go by is the data set I know I can rely on that .Now the way I do things is not the best or the worst , there all good, but as I see it it's a good idear to pay attention to whats real and whats not.goood luck today ..I have a srt position from yesterday and I intend to hold it for a while today and see how things play out .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.