LYC 2.09% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

The company has been updating the market and communicating well...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    The company has been updating the market and communicating well to its shareholders enquiries to my satisfaction. CEO has been upbeat about the future in many interviews,conferences and the recent announcement on the 6th of January indicated that the company is on the right track with NO NEWS about operational issues.

The company posted on its website that the announcement is on Wednesday the 27th of January. It is my own view about the timing and in NO WAY to be interpreted by a twister or manipulator as accusation that the company is holding information.

I wrote a post before which was moderated on the basis of profanity, because F--L, was interpreted as a dirty word ( even fool interpreted as a dirty word).

Here is the economic calendar and a lot of news that can specifically add to the reaction to Lynas quarter release. Consumer confidence, consumer comfort, consumer sentiment and most importantly Feds meeting which is expected to reassure the market and have a soft stance or accommodative measures on interest rate in line with the ECB, Draghi's comment.

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.130(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.09 $15.72M 2.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 52453 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.