AUQ 1.79% 5.5¢ alara resources limited

perfect timing?

1. 15,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453

zinc stockpiles at their lowest level in a year. the closure of brunswick mine is already having an impact, now century mine, australias biggest (and the worlds 3rd largest), has announced it has just begun its 3 year wind down to closure

http://www.mining.com/australias-largest-open-cut-zinc-mine-closing-in-2016-51127/

no surprise that our largest shareholder, JPM, with nearly 60m shares, hasn't even considered selling a parcel throughout the decline in shareprice.

K is going to go online just in time to fill some of the void created by the century and brunswick closures. with only 240m shares and a board who are doing everything they can to keep dilution at bay, there is every chance that this should pan out brilliantly for longs.

i expect that once the shareprice breaks from downtrend (the decisive price is now down at 5c, so there is a good chance it could happen over the coming sessions) we will begin to see alot of new blood on board who are looking to trade the break. with volume should come more interest from those who are currently being sold the story OS. i think it is safe to say that the beginning of the positive feedback cycle may be about to start.

bring on the monster rally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $40.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $6.114K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39520 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 103511 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.