BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

surfer I'm here for the long run thats why I bought I just...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    surfer I'm here for the long run thats why I bought I just accidentally (at the right time) came across the various editorials by the regulars and it the analysis made allot sense.

that line from Kelly about the drillers in the 1980's missing their earial targets, the crack he made about crowing before the core results were returned, the strategy of reviewing the overlooked potential of old mine areas, the application of new fangled geological methodolgies, the good form of management

That mine near Oberon was the third largest in Australia and in the top 15 worldwide, same with Mt C it was a solid producer for years

so we shouldnt be surprised that as the commodity boom gets really underway we get these companies reviewing old productive regions from the past

there is probably a heap of things that the guys in the 1920's missed with their mules and steam engines, even 1980's drill rigs have improved, same with arial survey and that Kelly comment about them missing their targets is in the 1980's, if they did miss their targets and they hit their targets this time then this could be a major sleeper discovery

its not really that odd for a explorerer to drill next to a major historic copper mine and hits copper , its makes allot of logical sense that the miners of the 1920's missed the potential

Remember commodity prices tanked globally starting in 1920 and thats why the Lloyds mine was closed, its what they call the Kondratiev wave and the K wave is not heading upwards so we should see this kind of kind re establishment of mines fairly regularly

Anyones that spent anytime out in these regions knows that trying to mine copper near Oberon in the 1920's in a known hard rock region using the mining equipment of that day in a period of low copper prices would have been very very difficult work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.