BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

perfect trading patern, page-21

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    surfer , everything will get revealed if the lab results Kelly seems to be a fairly sober mining exec so i think its fair to take inference from what he says and he has said it a couple of times now he has fair diea whats in the drill results , the Asian guys arent silly either this will be looked back on as a historic scramble of resources, in the K wave from 1900-20 commodities sky rocketed then fell off a cliff after 1921, the reason the Lloyd mine was closed down wasnt because of resource exhastion it was because of demand exhastion, demand for copper could double again in the next decade just like it did in the early 20 century, English copper demand flattened from 1900-20 in 1900 US and English copper dmand was roughly equal, by 1920 the Americans were using nearly 4 times more than the English.

The Chinese are in a postion similiar to the Americans of 1900, copper is the heart of all economic expansionary periods and the Americans are now similiar to the decaying debt based empire of Britian in 1900. (ditto for Tungsten)

the chinese have announced they are investing in real assets instead of US treasuries, they need to !they have allot of stuff to build and a mountain of money to build it with, so what better to do than check out all the old deposits with a load of new technology .

finding and mining copper in the 1880's was a massive task and the people of Oberon would love a new mine to be established the abbotior closed there in the 1980's, and with the drought it would be very friendly to any development.

RAU is very undervalued if the old mine took out $2B in 40 years then how hard is it to believe you might be able to find another $500M and the Tungsten could easily be woth another $500M and thats before you start on the rest of the assets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.