DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

perfect weather, no excuse for not drilling, page-23

1. sjl
    1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Bah. The .2c sell was only for $250 worth or thereabouts - about 125,000 shares. Bugger all volume, really. I'll start to be worried when they get through all of the .2c buyers, but I don't see that being an issue for quite some time (most likely, only if the drilling results are negative ... which will see an awful lot of people heading for the doors at a great rate of knots.)

Like I said in an earlier post: we get into shares like this one looking for a high return. In return for the potential for a high return (10x or more), we run a very real risk of losing a high proportion of our initial investment. My father passed on some words of wisdom from his father: if you invest on the stock market, be prepared to lose it all.

If you aren't prepared to lose your money, don't put the money in - this is especially the case for DMN and other penny stocks. I'm comfortable riding out the blips; I reckon the upside is sufficiently greater than the downside to make it worthwhile hanging on for now.

And finally: if your heart is in your mouth whenever there's a dip in the price, get out now. You're in the wrong investment. This rule applies to any investment; I don't care whether it's DMN, BHP, Apple, Microsoft, IBM, or your aunt Ethel's cake stand. If you're so emotionally invested that you can't stand seeing anything but monotonic price increases, you shouldn't be in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.