RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

perfectstage, page-6

1. 6,284 Posts.
    nnww,

and anyone else for that matter,

you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out how to post up to 100 times a day on the ''crapper''

I'm A 50 YO Illiterate computer numpty , always had someone to do the admin shyte for me, and have only been enrolled as ''a hot crapper for 90 days and I worked it out in 5 hours, (using a single nic) its -f u c k i n '-.. p i s s - e a s y - email me I'll show ya gazza.

I'll tell u how to do it (and how to multi-nic for that matter) and I even have the override codes for your local car-wash.

all thanks to perfect-stage ,when that slimy little goat stabber emailed me begging me to get into the insto phase 2 episode that I had mentioned earlier on h/c.

Talk about your no moral-fibre no conscience no nutted 2 faced goat muntering share discombobulating back stabber.

when lk and RA find out about this ,he will simply deny it and do his ''I wouldn't do that guys! honest I wouldn't'' . U see the punk uses the tools of the honest as weapons against the gullible. he is the epitome of the ''white de-nile-ist'' .

His mummy f#cked his widdle ill fitting bwain up (he was born with hydrocephalies) by constantly telling him that he was special and that he was an immaculate conception from an alein probing that she had experienced when she was only 9 years old.

She was the one who found toby goat for him to suck on ,as he was very regressive in preschool, and of an evening .

As a result mummy now has skipping rope handles for nipples.

He fared quite poorly in the education system due to the back-handed superiority complex that his ill fitting head had been filled with, and mummy soon got sick of collecting bricks and cleaning up broken glass .

So he became a broom closet student.

This is where he made all of his new imaginary friends , ........in the twilight shadows of the closet, he could here mummy rehearsing his next lesson lots of door slamming and load noted cars full of load mouthed ''other teachers'' coming and going and going and coming.

To this day ,the poor little munter asks for the smallest and most poorly lit work cubicle in the building.

This is why the other day when , in one of his tragically delusional and desperate demands for pubic apologies, I gave him that little contrite moment of happiness, by stating,''PAID-STOOGE..............I truly feel sorry for you. AND I AM SURE THAT THEIR ARE HUNDREDS OF FAIR MINDED OZZY VALUED readers who feel the same way that I DO TOO .

So ...RALLY UP RANGERS AND TODAY MAKE IT A SPESIAL SPECIAL DAY FOR THE GOAT STABBER AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU REALY THINK OF HIM.....GO ON .......DONT BE SHY......LIKE HE IS ,WHEN HE IS NOT HIDING BEHIND HIS 2 FACED GUTLESS mercenary CANDY STEALING OXYGEN THIEVING NIC.

Give him a message like he gives you.....something like.............''40,000 people die on planet earth every day.......why cant one of them be you-f u c k e r-!!!!

or .....''your mummy sounds like fun,,,,whats here 1-900 number''

or .....''conversing with a plankton sucker is like hanging a 2 bit impressionalists painting on another copy of the same ''work of art'' that is to say,,, Why bother HANGING -SH#T ON SH#T

You all get the drift

Its a gutless little nobody and its got you all worried.

You let it get away with fiscal murder u r partly to blame for his delusional ego.

FIX IT.

PAIDSTOOGE........

Don't rely on auntie voddie or unkee woopee any longer,,,you need to see a counselor and a very special therapist . REMEMBER ,if you put a gap in the middle of the'' program ''and go back to your dualist self you may become....... what the word ''therapist'' turns into if you ''gap'' it and turn it into 2 words.

Now remember its every ones special special week this week, and you will have to try extra extra hard not to p#ss your bosses off.

Just in case you are as ignorant about these special days ,as you are about the o&g industry, I WILL HELP YOU OUT.

FRIDAY IS LIKE WHEN FATHER XMAS USED TO VISIT YOU DURING THE SUMMER WHEN YOU WAS A WIDDLE BUNNY HUGGER. (KRYST!! didn't you wonder why there were so many people cummin' down ya chimney!!!)

ITS DR MO'S BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY,so be kind to your boss L (and all of the other m/l's not LK, he's a c/l)

But!!!.

Up until next Tuesday, you have to treat your BIG BIG BIG boss and all of his friends with a special greeting ,you see that's why we went into a trading halt the afternoon of the sunset of Pesach.

Who do you think is commanding this little ''play'' that ''you'' think u r playing.
    .....So.....................pway hard,,,,,...............then gwow up ................and .........................learn how to play hard...........in fact.......................I know its too late for you now , and we suggest that over this 3 way holy /festive season,you better...........................PRAY HARD ..........your end is near...(and I am not referring to Toby ,you prostitute.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.