PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

Hi friends,While other stocks hogging the most actively...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

While other stocks hogging the most actively discussed list in HotCopper seemingly start to display good price action, do you somehow seemed to feel you have had better held some stock other than PRW?

In fact, is there anything that can console a holder of PRW at this present time?

Really, how good or bad is PRW with respect to 9 other popular stocks in this forum as follows?

SDL
    CEO
    UXA
    POH
    MOG
    VXR
    UEQ
    MLS
    USA

As the price of PRW pullback today, I thought it a good exercise to find out myself by plotting a relative strength chart for these 10 stocks and see how each fared comparative to each other, and you can see the results in the following chart:

Observations:
    --------------------

1. The stock with the most out-performance or the best relative strength is, yes....you got it right, PRW ( and is that a surprise to you?)
    2. Second was SDL for a long time in the year 2010 till it fell back this year beginning Jan 2011, and has been narrowly taken over by CEO and MLS just this week, so that SDL is now number 4 in terms of relative strength.
    3. You can take a good look at where the other popular stocks are in this chart, to understand their price movement and strength.

Now, we know that stocks with high relative strength perform very well when the market gets back into an uptrend, and on this simple basis, we may still get some consolation that when it comes to stock picking during a pullback, PRW holds some good promise than most popular stocks:)

Is that a good enough reason for you to look at PRW again during this pullback?

Please read the disclaimer below my signature line.

May the best prices be yours. Trade well, trade safe.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.