RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Performance pay instead of directors fees, page-2

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    IMP&HO only. Our Board have a deal with Todd dating right back from when Todd first appeared on the scene. I seem to remember they all agreed to sell their shares in FMS and Joined/stayed on the Board and advised us to sell. Those who are long-term holders will remember the pittance offered and the scenario that followed and continues until today. Did we ever find out what the incentive was for the Board to accept (which they did) Todd's offer? though these things are not made public we all realise that things go on behind the scene in attempted takeovers, not just for Todd id that is the case. Certainly, for shareholders, it was a disaster, but think about this, the Board is still there/here. So from my personal reckoning, there must be an incentive, as I seem to remember that they were not to hold FMS shares. I stand to be corrected. However, if this were the case, what was the offer to the Board to take such a low ball offer for their shares? My guess is that they are still there holding positions with no concrete outcomes because, if they bow out now and go elsewhere, they will lose whatever was on offer. And it would be certain that the offer was not FMS shares!! No, we were left carrying the can.
    If, as the Board indicates, FMS is in a 'going forward' position, then why have they not bought new FMS shares? You can put all sorts of angles on this but mine is that they are not allowed to own FMS under previous undisclosed arrangements. Otherwise, as everything is supposedly moving forward they would be in there buying up whilst the price is so low.
    These are my thoughts only, my opinion, but I would love to hear yours. Perhaps that is not a wise suggestion on this forum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.