VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

performance register

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Hi guys,

Hard to believe it was only about 2 years ago that Andrew was releasing presentations to the market talking of values like 24c for VIL. We all thought he meant 24c per share, not for the entire company.

These wild and unfulfilled claims made by management coupled with the spactacular destruction of shareholder wealth get me to thinking. How does the average shareholder know which of these guys to believe as good experienced execs and which ones are just salesmen leading small punters up the garden path ?

Seems to me that we should have a register of company execs whereby investors with limited resources can track an execs tennure with various companies and their performance during their time there. This would make it easier to identify those who have a track record of wild ass claims which don't materialise. Would allow holders to see execs that are more likely to build wealth vs those that are more likely to dillute the crap our of small holders. Leopards don't usually change their spots. Before you take your next gamble on a spec, how are you going to know what its management have been upto before? Does anybody know a good way of tracking these guys?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.