VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Giddyup - I use Bloomberg - which provides a rough and ready...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Giddyup - I use Bloomberg - which provides a rough and ready background.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/board.asp?ticker=VIL:AU

So for example for Mark Freeman:
    "Mr. Mark Freeman B.Com, CA, ASIA has been Managing Director and Company Secretary at Grand Gulf Energy Limited since April 2010. Mr. Freeman served as Company Secretary of Millennium Minerals Ltd. from October 5, 2007 to February 2009. Mr. Freeman served as Chief Financial Officer and Financial Controller of Exco Resources Limited and also served as its Secretary from February 24, 2005 to September 2008. He served as Company Secretary of Liberty Resources Limited (formerly Liberty Gold NL) from June 21, 2005 to June 25, 2007 and also served its Chief Financial Officer. He has experience with Quest Petroleum NL, Mirabela Nickel Ltd., and Panoramic Resources Ltd. Mr. Freeman served as Secretary of Golden Gate Petroleum Ltd., from 2001 to April 2008 and also served as its Finance Director. He worked for Andersen and ERG. His Previous corporate experience includes companies such as Mirabela Nickel Ltd., Albidon Ltd and Sally Malay Mining Ltd"........ etc etc etc.

Usually at the spec end Directors will have been associated with other less than stellar companies - which of course is why they are where they are.

I've always thought there should be a Directors forum - with each Director having their own thread. But I suspect HC would need to hire a in-house lawyer to vet every post.

Regards Southoz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.