SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi KP! All good here as I hope for you. I also miss my chat...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Hi KP! All good here as I hope for you. I also miss my chat sessions on SDL threads.Times change and circumstances beyond yours, mine or other loyal holders control can dictate the current sentiment.Frustration is the best way to describe it but this is not to say they cannot turn for the better in a blink of an eye or the declaration of an announcement.

The evidence and circumstances, imo, are starting to mount against Hanlong. Vultures are starting to lurk, and this is not to say SDL is a carcass, it has something a lot of people would like and the board must cherish that.Very hard to deny the Chinese as they are very helpful to the Cameroon Govt.The conditions placed on the T/O may very well backfire onto Hanlong, and leave some egg on the face of them, and for that matter EXIM bank, as WE have the asset.It is their priveledge, not ours, to be associated, imo.If it falls through who is left in the better position? Granted we need bucket loads of cash but we should not be beggars.If we need to prove up billions more resources we can do that.

I am very interested to see the expert report and wonder if the current position of Hanlong as the suitor is taken into account? This can be rejected in an instant by the board with no implication, if it is not deemed in the best interests to shareholders. My limited research shows this has happened on many occasions with other T/O.

Anyway, the plot thickens, again, and I am always following the developments and posts(good work everyone) and hope to get me some more shares when I am more satisfied.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.