WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Performance Rights Milestone Clarification, page-39

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Hi petrovski,

I understand where you are coming from mate - I really do - but I am totally against performance shares being based upon the ability of an ASX listed company hitting certain price targets over a short term - This only encourages more acts of fraud and misleading s/holders through smoke and mirror announcements, which in my honest view is already a serious infestation among a concerning number of speculative companies listed on the ASX.

That is absolutely correct - the large number of which you may find are derived through share price performance incentives.

Petrovski, the execution of Licencing Agreements incorporating royalty fee schedules, and the receipt of +$20m in revenue earnings from some of the largest companies in the world is a hell of a lot more difficult to achieve than the simplicity of incentivizing directors over the short term to increase the value of a 'market driven' share price. It's also important to understand that you would have more chance of winning lotto than any company being pulled up for serious corporate governance issues publicized by Australian regulators.

It's equally important to understand that the heavily rigorous assessment process undertaken on prospective partners by global corporations like, The Procter & Gamble Company leave regulatory bodies such as the ASX and ASIC looking like mentally challenged children with their heads buried deep in a sandpit - The ASX is no longer a regulator for starters - It's just a business answerable to shareholders, with it's left hand at the ASIC having no idea what the other is doing.
    Last edited by abdm: 22/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.