WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Performance Rights - What could Vest

1. 1,942 Posts.
    I went over the original 2014 AGM Performance Rights which as we know expire by 28 Nov 2017 (this year)
    Milestone 1 - Reciept by company of the first royalty payment resulting from a licence to a third party of the Company's Dermaportation technology (5m each director)
    Analysis: Most likely be P&G Personalisation but must be a royalty cash payment by 28/11/17
    Likelyhood of Achieving this : 99%
    Milestone 2 - Execution of a new licence agreement with a third party for the utilisation of the company's ETP technology (5m each director)
    Likelyhood of Achieving this: 10-30% ( this is Hot Dots and the only likely taker at this stage and is advanced is Pfizer VMS division)
    Milestone 3- vest upon reciept by the company of licensing fees in excess of $20m
    Likelyhood of Achieving this : Zero (but if it is fantastic)

Realistically I can only see them, maybe by the 28/11/2017, getting one milestone which would be Personalisation which is M1. Right now and over that last 6-12 months my gut feel is the company has simply concentrated on getting one of these milestone achieved. In 2014 they structured them to win on Coty for M1 and possibly another player for M2. Nothing happening. And for M3 they maybe thought P&G wands licences would carry it over the line there too.
    Hence the share grab last year.

They would be arm twisting with P&G to make sure an advanced royalty is paid for M1 to get those rights. It will be very interesting see what is announced in the much expected Personalisation PDA agreement. OBJ management will have to disclose publicly what is being paid and why in order to claim this milestone or hell will break loose.

The expectations to this next announcement are at extreme levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.