TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Performance rights, page-13

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Agree @justobserving
    And on a Sunday that too. It does make one introspect at times as to what a soul crushing game the stock market can be.

What an incredibly sad life it must be to comment on a competitor stock you don’t hold 24/7 including weekends, telling people to sell their stock. I can sympathize but am truly having difficulty in empathizing because I’ve still to post even 1 comment on our competitor forums. Never bothered to comment firstly out of respect for the members there, shareholders of that company who are not on HC, and even the management of those companies.

Second, we TONners are not at all threatened if any competitors do well because we know that our success does not depend on anyone else failing. Can competing companies truly say the same, despite larger market caps?

@Names little was joking about it when he came up with the “insecurity index” but he was actually spot on (Missing your funny comments NL – waiting for you to come back from temp suspension).

His “insecurity index” concept was that posting repeatedly on a competitor forum is actually a sign of insecurity in your own stock. Sure everyone can have fun and take a dig once in a while, but I can’t imagine the mindset of posting negative comments 24/7 on a stock I don’t hold.

Ever wonder why TONners don’t bother commenting much on other forums. Because we are so secure in our stock. It shows.

@jamesph61 – Thanks for your comment. I’ll reply to ya later….for sure. It’s a Sunday mate.

Thanks for getting my attention on “performance rights”. The biggest takeaway is how confident management are that the share price would reach AUD 1, as @Pauldola mentioned. I’ll elaborate much more on that more later. I got much better sleep after analyzing the performance rights when I realized that. And to think that it was all due to you. Thanks James.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.