KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Hey bluey can you help me understand thisi copied this from KLLs...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hey bluey can you help me understand this

i copied this from KLLs disclosure document

a)
    KLP is required to pay Kalium Corporate (trustee for KFUT) a royalty of 1.9% of the quarterly gross revenue from the sale of potash and/or other minerals derived from all or part of the tenements relating to the Beyondie Potash Project, Carnegie and Dora/Blanche projects;

The beneficiaries of the Kalium Founder Unit Trust include Messrs Brett Hazelden and Rudolph van Niekerk (each a Director) and Mr Brent Smoothy (a substantial shareholder of the Company).

OK so my questions are:

1. The footnote 13 under table 4 of the BFS says 1.9% which I assumed was annually. However the disclosure document says its quarterly. So that’s 7.6% annually. If we assume 90,000tpa x $650 ~ $4.5 million per year. If the directors are going to receive this sum should it be disclosed in the annual financial statements?

2. From the previous posts you stated KLL would need to revise there BFS to include the missing $5-$10m per year in principle and interest plus the NT royalty. So was K-UTEC made aware the amount was quarterly as I can’t be bothered checking? Following on I assume this $4.5m was included in the BFS

3. If the above is correct when do you think KLL will release the updated BFS which includes the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.