MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

performance

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Hi guys,

Have held this stock and watching this company for some time now I am still scratching my head as to why the share price has come off like it has? Only two reasons I can see are the delay in feasibility study announcement and the issue of mining tailings.
    I am not a day trader on this stock and have been building a position based purely on fundamentals. I would have thought that the above two issues I have raised can be exaplined though? Firstly the feasibility study delay of a couple of months if you look at the bigger picture is nothing. I would rather that they provided the market with an accurate update that covers everything rather than delivering something that still raises questions with variables. And from what I have read it seems that when the feasibility is announced, it will provide us all with much more information than what a standard feasibility study would anyway? I think it show a high level of professionalism from management to ensure they get it right. It also displays the confidence they have in the project. Where others may try and get something to the market to keep us happy and the share price temporarily up, they are keeping their eye on the bigger picture. I would be more concerned if they came out and said production was going to be severely delayed for example.
    The bigger of the two issues I have mentioned are where the tailing will go. Now I'm no scientist, nor am I going to make out I have substantial knowledge of the area. But apart from what people have mentioned in previous posts, the fact that they have such a big Chinese corporation on board - does that not show that there shouldn't be an issue in overcoming this? If there was serious doubt then I don't think they would have come on board. And locally, what this can do for this country is massive from a recognition and economic point of view with jobs etc created? I would have thought they would be very keen to make this happen.
    These are only my thoughts, I know they aren't particularly detailed. But I have done my research and apart from the two issues I mentioned I can't see any other real issues to make this project not go ahead. World class resource with massive resource upgrade potential, major backing re funding already, Copper price to continue to stay high for some time, demand for resource huge from neighbouring countries (likely to lock in contracts up fron such is the demand). MGO is also putting in a huge amount of work with the community which will no doubt have them on side also.
    I would be interested to know anyones thoughts or if you have any other reasons as to why this may not go ahead and people seemed to have cooled on this, at least in the short term.
    I'm not the least bit concerned about the potential of this company nor the recent share price decrease. Just very curios for other opinions!
    This is my first ever post, so thanks for reading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.