WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Performance, page-100

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Hi billyrabbit,

Respectfully, every poster can expect a certain level of hostility in response to sharing a 'negative' sentiment on any company forum on HC. I have been on the receiving end of this type of 'hostility' on many occasions myself following the contribution of facts based on in-depth research, however to be fair, I don't agree that any of the points which you have raised (below) are based on truth or facts, nor have they been substantiated...

In regards to your views on HFT's, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this topic. Personally, I have long believed they are nothing more than a scam, and I solemnly believe the ASX are very well aware of this, but while making good coin from it they have no intention to stop supporting these type of schemes. They continue spruiking it with nonsense statements such as, 'it adds liquidity' however these HFT firms don't hold any positions for more than a second, nor do they hold any positions over night, so how can they be of any real benefit to anyone within the investment community, let alone your own assumption that these shady operations are providing a benefit to the wider Australian community? Don't let these unethical operators try to convince you that there's no difference between 'volume' and 'liquidity'

I have no idea how your former employer(s) may have brainwashed you, however when a company receives information before public and trade, and then decides to act on that information before it has been made available to the public, that by very definition is called 'insider trading'

It's pretty simple!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.