WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Performance, page-102

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Hi billy,

???

Your post didn't get 'spring boarded' to the top of HC, and nor did mine, so I have no idea what you are on about here, sorry?

I wholeheartedly disagree with this opinion as I believe the majority of this forum is being swayed by material news (and any subsequent pending material news) released by this company. Perhaps you mean to say that this entire forum is being swayed by market released announcements approved by the world's leading consumer goods company, or Global leading beauty companies...?

That is exactly what I am suggesting!

But, you are the only person who is spreading this rumour, so how can rumored information which is not based on any truth or facts be clarified by anyone other than yourself?

If you would like me to confirm that Baker Young have NOT sold out, then sure, Baker Young have most definitely NOT sold out - I'm sorry the hear that the source of your information has been deceiving you.

I have heavily invested in this company, so of course I am happy to provide a rebuttal to your arguments...

The Directors together made a joint decision to cash in their earned performance rights to compensate for their low salary and remuneration payment which have not changed since 2003. That is actually a fact from the horses mouth!

If you're referring to Baker Young Stockbrokers 'PUMPING THIS STOCK' and 'SELLING OUT' as soon as the P&G deal in April 2014 was executed and announced to the market on 28/04/2014, then I'm afraid the source of your information has been telling you some very big white rabbits.

Like I keep trying to tell you, perhaps that's because they are idiots. Let's look at Australia's LEADING STOCKBROKER and AUSTRALIA'S LEADING BANK, Bell Potter and Commonwealth Bank for example. Both Bell Potter and CBA Institutional Equities have put a STRONG BUY recommendation over a week ago on the so called 'SAFE BLUECHIP STOCK' Santos Limited (STO)... DOWN over - 24.00% in ONLY ONE WEEK!

Yes, the Board of Directors appear to be quite confident... good observation, billy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.