WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi MG, So, partner funded activities relating to OBJ's...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi MG,

So, partner funded activities relating to OBJ's technologies being evaluated, clinically tested, developed, manufactured, commercialized and integrated into the proprietary properties of P&G, GSK, and Coty et al, should not be considered to be commercial in confidence because this is just an excuse for management to treat s/holders like 'mushrooms' - I'm looking for ways where 'confidentiality' is not relevant to the commercial interests of these global partners, and in addition to having considered both sides of the coin, honestly mate, I have absolutely no idea what drug you're on?

Any person who invests 90% of their hard-earned into something considered to be a high risk speculative play, based on nothing but a hunch and a little bit of speculation would have to be absolutely crazy, MG - and as repeatedly stated on this forum over the years, I am not even a gambler - What you may be neglecting to understand is that some investors will take the time to gain a deeper understanding of OBJ's technology offerings, and how these can provide extraordinary benefits and solutions to the increasing number of problems facing our world today... Speculation can be useful to bounce ideas off one another, but there has never been any doubt about the successful outcome or future of OBJ's technology offerings.

This is fantastic news, MG - If you can only convince the heads at, Sanofi, Novartis, Roche, Astra-Zeneca, and Eli-Lilly to stop worrying about nothing, your opinion will undoubtedly gain a lot more respect...

PNO could've found the cure for cancer, but without $100m sitting in its coffers and strong ties with some of the worlds leading manufacturers of chemotherapy treatments, a cancer cure would never ever see the light of day. PNO's ThermaLife cream has already been proven as effective and most certainly a lot more safer to use than some of Australia's best selling alternatives such as, Voltaren or even ibuprofen - and if Australian's were ever made more aware of the dangers presented to both themselves and loved ones when using these highly toxic NSAID products marketed by large Pharmaceutical and FMCG companies such as Novartis or Boots Healthcare, they would probably already be banned immediately from sale everywhere around the country.

But ultimately, global FMCG companies such Nurofen manufacturer, Boots Healthcare engage highly qualified scientists to talk the talk, and whenever these experts say, 'jump' - the TGA (Australian equivalent of the FDA) will often be very quick to respond by saying, 'Yes lord, how high my lord...?'

Fortunately however, one company's loss of a global regulatory expert can often be another ones gain...

You were probably meaning to say that, OBJ haven't signed any vaccine deals with any of the world's largest companies.... yet! - Good observation, MG - these pharmaceutical developments sure do take a while...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.