WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Performance, page-13

1. 5,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I'm not going to get tangled up in another emotional thread, so I'll just make these comments, and let others have the last word.

Turbotommy,

I have no prediction. I will just trade it for a few pips, and hopefully, management will warn us when a deal is due, like they did with P&G, and then I'll hold. Pointing out ideas I disagree with is not intended to bag others. It is part of discussion to disagree. Might want to check back and see who has bagged who over the years.

TheWay99,

"OBJ have been quite clear all along that they have avoided the pharma route..."

That is incorrect. Perhaps you are new to this stock?

"I thought this thread was all about whether the performance rights were reasonable or otherwise - so what a tangent these few comments are."

In this thread, Gallea brought up the suggestion that abdm should get performance rights. This is part of an ongoing myth in this forum that some people here have super-researching skills that led to wise investment and that you are not allowed to disagree with statements here if you aren't super-researcher, which closes down the discussion and creates a biased bubble of illusion throughout the threads. The super-researchers, e.g. abdm, claimed that big breakthroughs would happen with pharma and that pharma was desperate for tech such as OBJ's because patent cliffs would happen in 2014. The super-researchers and their followers also use "confidentiality" as a way to close off discussion, e.g. in this thread.

"you insinuate that they have somehow white knighted OBJ out of sheer good heartedness and luck"

Nope. I was just saying that in the past, the super-researching was focused on pharma, not FMCG.

abdm,

"So, partner funded activities relating to OBJ's technologies being evaluated, clinically tested, developed, manufactured, commercialized and integrated into the proprietary properties of P&G, GSK, and Coty et al, should not be considered to be commercial in confidence because this is just an excuse for management to treat s/holders like 'mushrooms' - I'm looking for ways where 'confidentiality' is not relevant to the commercial interests of these global partners, and in addition to having considered both sides of the coin, honestly mate, I have absolutely no idea what drug you're on?"

That is an amazing twisting of my words. Anyway, you seem to be saying that the structure of the performance rights and the obscure wording are due to... wait for it... confidentiality! Confidentiality is the most powerful word in these threads. It can be used in all contexts no matter how ludicrously distant. Funny how it is always used here to make it seem like management are moral giants and business geniuses, and OBJ is the most potent stock on the planet. It closes down one side of the conversation (you can't question OBJ or management because of confidentiality), and inflates the other side of the conversation (OBJ is the greatest and the proof is hidden behind the veil of confidentiality so if you say anything "negative" that means you're an imbecile on drugs who doesn't understand confidentiality).
    Last edited by LeeKing: 23/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.