SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Perhaps 15c is coming

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    As above:

You should have listened community.

PS - I believe this speculative tech stock (SAS) will fall to around 13C until/before a MOU or some other funding deal is done to get the first "Generation Pearls" which I might add are untested and will need to go through the same 24 month holistic cycle as the "3 D's" FACTUAL based on current time frame of 3 D's.

As such outside tiny amounts of revenue for the 3D's 10 - 35 Mill there is NO real revenue. This is the one of two problems clearly if you don't understand the second I suggest you stop trading and go invest in .......

As an aside is any one else sick of this "Hunter" guy whoever he is constantly up-ramping clearly he's got a vested interest. He has made that very clear. Oh and his grammar -

All I am saying is do your own due diligence and don't be led by others on neutral forums.

I will buy some at 13C as thats where I see the current risk v reward and the fact that this share won't move above 20C if it does/will for 24 months in my opinion.

And yes I hold for all the dullards out there (sad but plenty comment on such trivial things), but a small parcel as I am not convinced and believe SAS will fall further to... DYOR

I would love to hear the thoughts of the people that sit patiently, silently, reading, establishing information and position on this stock instead of 3 or 4 up-rampers. Please join the discussion because I know what a select financially invested will say...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.