SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Perhaps 15c is coming, page-3

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    You may consider 10-35mil as no real revenue but I'll disagree. It's a solid sum given there was no original intent for the diamonds to bring home any bacon. Still, I do agree this ship will keep sinking until a funding deal is struck. I want to top up on this stock but for the first time I'm going to be patient to see how it plays out.

I imagine the same pattern will repeat as last time. An announcement will come out regarding construction and a launch date will be set. The SP will begin an uptrend as FOMO kicks in. Post launch there will be a dry spell as all the positive testing announcements trickle in. The only difference I see is that the SP won't fall so hard as additional launches will be just around the corner.

Hunter will keep upramping and ever second post will include 'when I spoke to Meir' and 'Meir this' and 'Meir Meir Meir'. However, by that stage I anticipate we'll all be happy customers.

Currently I think a lack and serious delay is revenue is driving a fearful spear into the hearts of potential SAS investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.