SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Perhaps 15c is coming, page-58

1. 5,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Good chance it was me that had beaten him up.
    But seriously he thinks the stock will not go over $.20 within 24 months so why the hell would you buy more shares at $.13 if it's not gonna go up over 20 cents in 24 months I think this guy has a vested interest.
    I might come off as upramping all the time but what I post Has come out of managements mouth not my mouth or research then I pass it on to you guys.
    Sorry I can't put the stock down like you do because I believe in total opposite to you. Yes the SP can go lowere and good I'll top up but after this month we should be finding out were we stand with funding. And we can put this to rest.
    Meir said we have done 2 CR befor now that we have meet all our targets to date MOU / CONTRACTS
    and we have our sattelits that work if we ever need a CR the SH should support us. He also said this which was odd at the time to me. "Even if a billionaire come to fund us for the whole 200 satellites I probably still won't take the deal because they don't offer us nothing but money "
    In my head I was saying you better take the deal but obviously he wants a telco company to fund us because we will get much more out of it.

And I apologise for the grammar if it's not up to anybody standard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.