PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

I dont mind people having a go at me as a loyal shareholder but...

1. 617 Posts.
    I dont mind people having a go at me as a loyal shareholder but lets get this in perspective lets say you were a loyal shareholder and your hoping that you can exercise your options a year later however a week before they expire the company ann. a capital raising which in the majority cases is at a discount to current market value which suddenly puts your options out of money and then expire. You would be annoyed. OK so they ann. that the options are underwritten so now sophisticated investors can get my shares (AS 22k peanuts to you your probably a sophisticated investor and you may be the one to end up with my shares). And given the burn rate of cash last quarter, cash in bank, economic climate expansion requirements im sure rubbing shoulders with the big boys would be the way to go at this point in time, however this suspension aint over maybe some HEGOC for your loyalty but dont forget in your back of your mind HEGOB. Also think the volume and share price movements are interesting in light of current ann. would be interesting to see if anyone sold above 25c take up some of the underwriting just to confirm were on a even playing field here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.679K 3.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4059924 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3752114 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.