OXR oxiana limited

####Fear is an extremely hard emotion to concur ice, then of...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ####Fear is an extremely hard emotion to concur ice, then of course your have the professional shorts that feed it as well, and bob your uncle.####

Let me tell you all this,..............their are many establishments that "talk up" the negative aspects of the economoy, in the hope of attracting a pessemistic crowd.
    when the market is at new highs they do their best to drag it down to create new opportunities.

Many investors with reasonably shallow margin calls were unfairly robbed by bankers that knew the pull-back was grossly over done.
    OXR has got a great future, and it's a shame to see investors lose money through poorly advised directives.

I'm a cigar eating type guy, and if any advisor directed me to sell during the recent crunch I would take them on "horns and all"..............I'm serious,for the last 2 years I have taken on ""really big insurance firms"" in cases where their clients have been slack and I've kicked their arse's.

It all boils down to responsible behaviour, and let me tell you this.............they will try to bluff you.

I had a recent case where I asked for $33k, their first offer was $7k the second offer was $12k The third offer was $20k.
    Their final offer was $25K (which I took because my legals would have closed the balance anyway).
    So, in closing I would say don't be scared to take on your banker when it comes to margin calls that has since been well an trully covered.
    Dont be affraid to be old fashioned and stick up for your own rights..............these guys are human and in most cases will give you a break if they want to keep your business !\\\

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.