perhaps i am alone ... no matter, page-28

1. 23,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi Dub

You are not alone and you also care.

The only other point I disagree with is point 7.

I think we have such a vast difference of opinion as to what constitutes middle class or even lower class for the matter.

Middle class has broadened so much that those that once considered to be lower now have concerns as to how many foxtel channels to sign up to.
    Is this the fault of big business?
    I guess the question is has business created greed or simply provided the vehicle?

At the top end of town ...you know...where we pay out millions of dollars for CEO's who have failed to deliver and pay even more to those that do...do we consider that it is their selfishness to accept such undeserving amounts or do we blame the shareholders whose own greed allows it?

Do we boycott concerts and sporting events because the entertainers are paid such vast sums of money or do we encourage our kids to excel at sport in the hope that millions fall from the heavens and theirs will be a better life?

7. The 'middle class' of the 'developed countries' is being eroded/destroyed, and a huge gulf is being developed between the very rich and the rest.

Is this then the fault of others?

No.

For mine, the fault is our own.

Perhaps I'm alone.

no Dub

you are not alone

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.