SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Sometimes I get really cranky when I believe we......the long...

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sometimes I get really cranky when I believe we......the long term SSN shareholders get off track and focus on what I believe are really short term feel good events.

This is just my opinion but I believe we should be focusing on the big picture with this company, that's of course if you are here for the long term and not a short term trader.

TB certainly is and I believe this is where we need to be focusing.

So to those that have taken exception to what I've had to say.......I apologise.

My only excuse is that in the current market there is no room for back slapping and feel good happenings IMO.

It's down to business for SSN. PRODUCTION.

And having said that.......it's production and at what price.

WTI is based on Cushing and while WTI is the published price ........prices vary throughout the US and in fact the world.

Take "Brent" and TAPIS as an example.

I'm as keen on SSN as anybody else here and though I am currently free carried, I'm looking to buy more when circumstances are right.

The US is in diabolicals ATM and the problem is a long way from being solved.

I will say this much.......the current SSN share price is roughly where it should be based on our current production.

Having said that the potential for the future of SSN is enormous.

Our CEO is one of a kind.....focused.....and has a vision of where he sees this company in the future, and isn't that what CEO's are all about?

Thank your lucky stars we have this guy at the head of the company.

Cheers, and in future I will bite my tongue before posting here. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.