AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

I was an owner of this stock, not anymore thank goodness, purely...

1. 8 Posts.
    I was an owner of this stock, not anymore thank goodness, purely because of the current price not because of Asciano's business model. You can never ever say for sure what is going to happen to the price but you can use past cases and your own xp to see the most likely trends.

I think there is value in AIO bu the reality is that it is valued at 3 bucks right now. My experience tell me it will keep trending lower and I would advise holders to get out (you can always buy back at in if it falls lower).

But DYOR don't blindly take my advice. At the end of the day I am still speculating too.

Traditionally prices go up slowly but when they go down they go down quickly. Yes, it has come down quickly and quite far but I still think more bad are times ahead.

A thought that may give some relief to ppl who wish to hold. A lot of fund managers are not participating in DRP, instead taking divis in cash - they are waiting for the smoke to clear. This has a downward effect of demand and therefore price.

My advice if you were to ask.... sell. Hold off for the smoke to clear. Put that cash in a term deposit and revisit in 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.