MEL 8.33% 0.6¢ metgasco ltd

perhaps we need an egm., page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hotfire,

Don't get me wrong mate. I do hold MEL (quite a few I may add), and never sold any, (even when the famous announcement of the best discovery made them reach around the $1 mark), and have no intention of selling any of them either.

But, we as shareholders do need a few notices/announcements of what is going on with the company to make us keep our interest up. And the market needs that as well. Believe me..!!!

Because, if not, some nervous nellies and people with short patience, will become frustrated and will sell out thus forcing the sp down. Not that a long term holder should be worried about what is going on with the sp in the short term, but it is also good and encouraging to see some movements in the upward ways as well every now and then.

We cannot stagnate in the same position for ever and a day, and that is the Management job as well, to make sure that that does not eventuate. After all, most of the Managements gets most of their shares (if not all of them)for nix, while us shareholders get them via buying them on market with our dollars.

Good luck mate,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.