GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

perhaps you are all missing some key points

1. 114 Posts.
    Gday

I have read the posts and it seems to me some key points have been overlooked:

* First, if you call Rick de Boer (rather than just speculate) you will understand why this well has gone so smoothly and with such good results. The answer is this: The location of initial drilling on PB# 1 and PB# 2 was NOT decided by Rick - it was decided by people prior to his involvement with GDN ....

This is the first well completely designed and controlled by Rick de Boer, the geo director. He is very pleased with the results ..

* Second, the value of the royalty in relation to the Johnson Range iron ore deal could be the most significant short term income flow for this company. It has enormous potential based on the value of iron ore mined in the adjacent iron ore field at Cliff's Yilgarn project. Heaps of info available if you look into how much is being produced from the Yilgarn project operated by Cliffs.

So instead of all the speculation on here, do yourself a favour:

* research Cliffs and see what income they have achieved from Yilgarn. Then calculate the value of the royalty to GDN - it is in the several millions at a minimum.

* call Rick and you will find out why he believes PB# 3 is so significant particularly given the learning he has had from PB's # 1 and 2.

If you are serious investors, you will see that there is a very strong reality that GDN will transform into a company with significant iron ore royalties and also significant gas. Or you can just speculate ...

Aplogies for sounding pissed off with the chat on here - but to be honest, if you want to do a bit of work, you can see what I am saying ... problem is, for legal reasons, the company cant announce its royalty projections at this stage. But you can extrapolate them from Cliffs production.

I hope you all do well, cheers glow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.